Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 3:00 — 3.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
In this short introductory episode, we shortly outline the objectives of this podcast and explain the name Ceteris non Paribus. We are a group of young scholars starting a podcast in the history of economic thought and you’ll hear the voices from the following young scholars in this episode:
- Maria Bach, PhD Student at King’s College London
- Reinhard Schumacher, PostDoc at the University of Potsdam
- Erwin Dekker, Assistant Professor at the Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Camila Orozco Espinel, PhD Student at the École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales in Paris
- Juan Carlos Acosta, PhD Student at the University of Lille 1
- Jérôme Lange, Phd Student at the University Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne
Addtionally, you’ll briefly hear Gonçalo L. Fonseca, the creator of The History of Economic Thought Website.
This episode was hosted and produced by Maria and Reinhard.